Ducksday Detachable fleece jacket funky blue/off-white sherpa
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: DETFLEJA-FB-02
- Free Shipping on all orders over 45 EUR (GER)
- Same-Day Shipping for orders placed before 14.00 h*
- 60 days money-back guarantee
2in1 all-weather jacket with removable fleece
Equipped for every season - and every weather! The Scandinavians show us the onion look par excellence. Depending on the weather, a layer of clothing is flexibly added or left out. With the four-season jacket from Ducksday with removable fleece, kids are able to follow exactly this principle. In rainy weather, the waterproof rain jacket is used. When it gets colder, the fleece lining can be added. As a transition jacket, the fleece jacket can easily be worn separately - the rain jacket can also be stowed away flexibly in an integrated pocket. Cleverly equipped for any weather! The detachable hood can be adjusted and the longer back section provides additional protection for the kids. It is also adjustable with an elastic band.
The Karo, Benjamin, Jane, Soho and Manu models come with Teddy Fleece, AirBMB and Flicflac contain a normal fleece jacket.
Everything you need to know at a glance:
- Waterproof (10 000 mm) + water repellent
- Breathable (5,000 mm) with mesh lining
- Taped seams
- 3M™ reflectors
- Removable and adjustable hood, wind protection with fastener
- Practical pockets with zipper
- Inner pocket with fastener fastener
- ventilation holes under the armpits
- Elastic band at the bottom
- Ecological processing for waterproofing (Bionic Finish® Eco)
The still young Belgian label Ducksday wants to make children even more fun to play outside with its colourful patterned designs. After all, our best childhood memories are often linked to experiences outdoors in nature. With sun, rain, wind, forest and sand. The cleverly designed outdoor clothing scores with strikingly beautiful details and very good quality. That makes us parents happy too!
|Product Type:||Kids winter jacket|
|Target audience:||Boys, Girls|